Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back by Popular Demand!

 So I'm really back by Chrissie's demand, but Chrissie is really popular so it works.  I know I haven't made any posts in MONTHS, but it's not for lack of writing.  I have tons of drafts but I never posted any of them because I really abhor this program (they are most likely going to remove my blog now...).  I want to make everything cute and perfect and Blogger won't let me!  I spent DAYS making the last post exactly the way I wanted it, checking the preview every time I made a change to make sure everything was in order.  What I want to know now is why on earth you would have a preview option if the preview looks nothing, NOTHING, NOTHING like the actual post!?  After months of aggravation, I threw in the towel.  But this concession was not made guilt-free.  I have often sat around willing myself to stop being such a perfectionist and try to see the big picture.  I made mental notes and rough drafts, but I just could not bring myself to this website.
Then, one day about a month or two ago, I got a grip and started to write this entry, at which point I immediately remembered what had frustrated me so much, and I ran away screaming.  So here I am again with new courage and the realization that I will probably never be fluent in Html.  There will be awkward spaces and probably not a lot of text wrap around images, but I'm going for content here and not Blogger of the Year.  Así que bien venidos de vuelta a mi blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment